We stayed there last weekend along with 15 other friends and it sure was a holiday to remember.
The staff were extremely courteous and efficient even while handling a full hotel.
Nothing was too much trouble for this lovely bunch of people..
I did not appreciate the manner in which a few other guests were behaving with the ever-polite staff at the man restaurant and there was one instance where I saw obnoxious behavior directed towards a server by a young Indian couple who did not understand that the concept of a buffet is "self-service" and not "service on the table".
The 75-acre property in itself, is easily the best luxury resort in Goa and having stayed at all the other top-end resorts,I can certainly vouch for this.
Anyway,I wish to thank The Leela Goa for a super luxury experience and we will be back soon .........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim