“Top 10!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, International
Barrington, Illinois
“Top 10!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Susegado while guests at the Leela Resort. Oh my gosh...what an incredible experience!

The restaurant is located on the beach along the Arabian Sea. We arrived late and simply told the waiter that we were in his hands for the evening. We made a wise decision!

For an appetizer, we had prawns done tandoori style. These were the biggest prawns we have ever seen and were delicious!! For the main course, my wife had the scallops and I the Sea Bass. Again, great choices by our waiter and perfectly prepared!

Dessert was equally delicious, although by then we were well into the second bottle of Sula wine and don't exactly remember!! The Sula wine is good, but not great.

Over all, one of the top 10 meals we have ever had!!!

Thank you!!!!