2nd visit to this hotel and wasn't disappointed. Amazing location. If you want peace and quiet this is ideal, however if you want bars and nightlife you do need a car as you are up in the hills. staff friendly and efficient and nothing too much trouble. Food in the restaurants great but the hotel is very very expensive. Expect to spend between 100 to 200 euros per day on food and drinks per couple, more if you eat in the restaurant. The rooms are clean and great to chill out in. We had one with Its own terrace and jacuzi. Worth paying the extra. if you want a place to relax and de stress this is the place. Will definitely be going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza, is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza Port De Sant Miguel