We spent a week here in July 2012 and really loved it. The pool is imaginatively and beautifully designed and the restuarant is perfectly placed to capture the best breeze and the amazing views. Some of the rooms might need a little updating but the thalassotherapy pools were fun. You can't walk anywhere from the hotel really but,like everything else in Ibiza it's a quick taxi ride to any other part of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel