Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza
Hotel Club Cartago(Port de Sant Miguel)
US$156
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ole Galeon Ibiza(Port de Sant Miguel)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Beachfront
Club San Miguel(Port de Sant Miguel)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$139
  • Pool
San Miguel Hotel(Port de Sant Miguel)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Club Vista Bahia(Portinatx)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewseden restaurantspa treatmentseden suitespectacular locationour honeymoondinner reservationsoutdoor poolamazing hotelrelaxing hotelstaff went out of their waymain townviews are amazingoverlooking the baysun loungershigh seasontapasmain pool
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

I was unsure about Ibiza however I have changed my views! Amazing location, quite but loads for the kids to do, had a pool more or less to ourselves and right next to our room, staff are amazingly helpful and polite, room was just refurbed, food was ok, view from our balcony was amazing. Beach is idyllic, we also found a secret beach that if you find it is something out of this world, it is something that you dream of but don't actually believe exists! Would I come again? YES when's my flight? I have found my little piece of heaven in this mad mad world viva Ibiza

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank 19BeachBum75
Reviewed 3 June 2013

What a treat it is to stay at Hotel Hacienda. If you're after the quieter, luxurious side of Ibiza, this place is for you. Best to hire a car as its about 40min drive from the airport and Old Town, but the drive is easy and beautiful and having a car allows you to explore the island (esp the stunningly secluded northern area).

The rooms are appointed well and have a certain barefoot, understated luxury. Comfy Beds, spacious and very clean. Stunning views of the sea and amazing sunsets from the balcony! Service was exceptional - the staff are warm and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. The included breakfast is plentiful and scrumptious, bar food is great too (if on the pricey side) and cocktails are generous :) Highly recommend the hydrotherapy cascade pools - amazing at sunset!!

If you're after convenience in shops, bars, clubs etc you might not like the location as it is isolated, but that's one of the reasons why this place appeals to a slightly older/family oriented crowd (and the clientele reflects that!).

If youre looking to chill out and get away for a couple of days from the party scene, treat yourself with a stay here! Love this place and can't wait to return!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I cannot rate this hotel highly enough, not only did I stay here, but also got married at the Hacienda. The hotel went above and beyond my expectations and left me, my husband and family and friends with memories we will never forget. The views are breathtaking, food was top class and service from the staff was faultless. Agathe our wedding planner was on hand at all times and even surprised us the morning after the wedding with a CD of photos capturing our day which were gorgeous. Nothing was too much trouble. A calm, relaxing hotel with the best views in Ibiza, and the sunsets...well that just topped it all :-) We will definitely be back and recommend anyone to stay at the Hacienda on a trip to this beautiful part of Ibiza.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Fantastic hotel. Stayed in a suite for my 30th birthday and could not have been more pleased. Views, accommodation and setting were all perfect. Car definitely needed but worth it to stay in this part of Ibiza. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2013

spent three weeks in the Rubio suite…an experience to remember---hardly to compare to any other hotels …magnificent view …my private nirvana in heaven... on top of a plateau of wild rocks with a view over the huge bay……the best was the wooden planked terrace flanked by a beautiful faced giant buddha spreading calmness and the feel to be protected. Loved to swim naked ilate at nite in the cute private pool on the wooden terrace….. looking down onto the huge illuminated outdoor pool and the romanticly illuminated "Estrella delle Stelle " -Hacienda's restaurant for explorers…..the chef didnt convince me with curry ice cream and oyster-champagne sorbet sounded better than it tasted - but all the other restaurants and the roo service menue was superb….. Great balinese antiques accented the nedroom - an indoor jacuzzi and hamam cabinet left all possibilities…..the SPA was lovely ….maybe the place needs a lil update especially regarding the price which makes me still blush…… friendly service and an adventurous drive each time i wanted to go out…… rainfalls made big rocks block the off -road …but wild ones at heart dont give a darn.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple