Nice hotel with fantastic views but not a 5*. Everything was "ok". No transfer at airport despite sending all details, poor service at breakfast, slow response to restaurant requests by email. We also thought the property looked tired. The front door glass is cracked, the gym had no towels or water in the cooler. I think the staff are good and make an effort but this is definitely not a 5* star property anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza, is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza Port De Sant Miguel