We took one of the rooms with a jacuzzi and private pool. Beautiful views from there and by the public pool as well, worth going actually just to enjoy those views. Room was very nicely decorated and had a modern yet authentically Ibicencan feel.
Staff are young, energetic, yes they probably need a leader in there, seems to be common in Ibiza that people are left to their own devices, but they really try hard are bright and enjoy what they do. Nothing is too much trouble at all, we thought about upgrading the room and were show around three others no fuss.
The spa my girlfriend enjoyed very much and again the staff very friendly and helpful.
Now on to the one huge area of improvement - the food!
This hotel is quite out of the way, unless you have a car, or want a taxi ride, there's only once place you are eating and it's here!
They are charging too notch prices, 35 euros for lamp chops without accompaniments, 7 euros for a small bowl of rice, 8 euros for 4 pieces of asparagus, 25 euros for vege burger, 25 euros for breakfast buffet, you get the picture.
The food is above average to passable quality dependent on what you order, it's a big put off for such a nice place. For Ibiza these are top notch prices, and I am afraid Haceinda has joined the legion of places that's decided to go plus 30 euro on its mains without a clue how to deliver.
Hacienda, it's simple, either halve your prices or double your quality, but right now what you offer in the culinary department is way off the mark for what you are asking. This really showed, the restaurant was never busy, people were obviously getting taxis elsewhere.
The staff do the best to work around it, when we complained about breakfast, we were given it free of charge, but we'd have rather had a nice breakfast!
We will be back, but we'll expect a better head chef please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel