This hotel is on the north of the island so you need a rental car! Or a reliable taxi! The hotel is beautiful. We had a room with a bath by the window so you could look out over the coast. The rooms were almost all white and very tranquil. Bed was very comfortable. Swimming pool area was a bit different with some shade made from netting with leaves on - I liked it! The pool isn't heated though so was a bit on the cold side for me. There is another sunbathing area aside from the beds right by the pool side - though up some steps and hard to see. There are some cabana type beds and it is much more private. We preferred it (but didn't discover it until the day before we were leaving!) Staff were all very helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza, is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza Port De Sant Miguel