Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
C'as Pla Hotel(Sant Miquel De Balansat)
  • Breakfast included
Club San Miguel(Port de Sant Miguel)
  • Pool
Hotel Club Cartago(Port de Sant Miguel)
  • Breakfast included
San Miguel Hotel(Port de Sant Miguel)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ole Galeon Ibiza(Port de Sant Miguel)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Agroturism Sa Vinya den Palerm(Sant Miquel De Balansat)
View Hotel
Ca Na Xica - Boutique Hotel & Spa(Sant Miquel De Balansat)
View Hotel
Hotel Rural Can Pujolet(Santa Agnes de Corona)
View Hotel
All reviewseden restaurantspa treatmentseden suitespectacular locationour honeymoondinner reservationsoutdoor poolamazing hotelrelaxing hotelstaff went out of their waymain townviews are amazingoverlooking the baysun loungershigh seasontapasmain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I opted for the spa and dinner package for 84 euros per person. Spa was amazing, the view you see on the website is more than matched by the pics however the dinner was a set menu and not what we were expecting. For a 5 star hotel the interior and fixtures etc are very dated and i've eaten in better restaurants, would go back for the spa without the dinner, we were starving when we left!

1  Thank EmilyAshUk
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This hotel is on the north of the island so you need a rental car! Or a reliable taxi! The hotel is beautiful. We had a room with a bath by the window so you could look out over the coast. The rooms were almost all white and very tranquil. Bed was very comfortable. Swimming pool area was a bit different with some shade made from netting with leaves on - I liked it! The pool isn't heated though so was a bit on the cold side for me. There is another sunbathing area aside from the beds right by the pool side - though up some steps and hard to see. There are some cabana type beds and it is much more private. We preferred it (but didn't discover it until the day before we were leaving!) Staff were all very helpful and polite.

Room Tip: The higher up, the better the view.
2  Thank LadyPrimrose
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Oh dear! Not at all what we were expecting. First gripe, room smelt of damp, not just mildly, there was a strong odour that felt unhealthy. Had requested a room change but were offered a smaller place with no full sunset views. For nearly 500 euros a room you definitely want to see that we therefore rejected the room. Gripe two.. flies everywhere, it felt dirty, the deck we had was crawling with them.....yuk! Gripe three ...Eden restaurant....lack of vegetarian choice, advised when I didn't want to eat paella that I could have side dishes. Asked if chef could make me something else, told 'no, I know he wont be able too!' Well ok don't ask him then. So side dishes I had, and a side plate was offered too when my husbands meal arrived. These kids have no idea. That is the problem, it has been left to young inexperienced people to handle complaints, of which there were many we heard from speaking to others. This actually isn't fair. Smarten your act up Hacienda, get some leadership in, solar power your pool, its freezing, and start to earn your five star rating but I certainly wont be back though. We checked out a day early, were given my side dishes and a glass of wine free. Total bill for one unsatisfactory night, 570 euros. Now staying in a WONDERFUL finca 130 euros a night as a last minute deal , Freds Finca all the way!

2  Thank almshousegirl
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I stayed at Hacienda Na Xamena with my boyfriend for 2 nights in early September over Labor Day. We live in Manhattan, are avid travelers, and were absolutely blown away but the beauty of this hotel and all of Ibiza. The staff is incredibly accommodating. The grounds are kept very pristine. The view in the rooms is totally over the top...add on the jacuzzi and it's a dream come true. So romantic and definitely compares to 5 star US hotels. I would compare the views and experience to Post Ranch Inn at Big Sur. Must go to the Hippie Market at Benniras Beach (15 min taxi ride) on Sunday or Tuesday and eat at Elements while the sun sets. Enjoy the spa tubs - so unique and nothing like I have experienced before. Eden restaurant had a beautiful view and fairly good food - I would recommend going out if you can. Breakfast is included which is good (not amazing but good enough!). I am already counting down to next summer for my return trip.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I went to a wedding here this summer and found it gorgeous beyond belief. My friends actually postponed their honeymoon in the Maldives in order to stay on longer. The swimming and hydrotherapy pools cut into the cliff were gorgeous. And LOVELY staff!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends