If you are an old, boring snob that likes to spend a lot of money to be with others of your ilk in a place that does not have much business, very unfriendly snobby management, and much of the premises closed due to maintenance problems, this may be the place for you. If you are good looking, interesting, lively, and enjoying Ibiza, chances are that they will not even allow you to eat in their restaurant or have a drink at their bar. The sooner they go broke the sooner new management can take over the place and do something with it other than make people feel unwelcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza, is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza Port De Sant Miguel