Advertised as 5 star; location and views 5 star, service 5 star, BUT room decor and furnishings in serious need of updating! A very expensive stay for what was a 3 star room.
If you're happy to burn a big hole in your pocket, looking for a chilled out holiday in a quiet, beautiful location away from the madding crowd and are prepared to be underwhelmed when you see your room, then this is the place for you.
The hotel restaurant is very expensive and overrated. The Spa has a limited selection of treatments however the 'Cascadas' were fabulous, especially if you time your 45mins session for the sunset.
Recommend you hire a car and get to see this beautiful island. Cale d'Hort is a must and if you fancy a bit of nudism, try Aigues Blancas! The hotel has such potential as a magical destination. Please can the proprietor update the rooms and give the customer value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel