some of the reviews here are quite negative which is surprising as this is truly an excepional hotel.pricey yes but as they say you get what you pay for, stunning rooms (the view from the in-room hot tub was amazing) clean, food superb, service excellent-what more can you want froma 5 star hotel.
sure they dont include breakfast in the price (disappointing) and a couple of things could be in better condition(hence the 4/5 only) but all in all a wondereful experience and heartily recommended
oh and you MUST 'do' las cascadas-a superb spa therapy and cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza, is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza Port De Sant Miguel