Spent the last week of the season here (oct 25th to nov 1st 2013) and really glad we picked this hotel as was much better than the price suggested. The Irish bar that greats you at the entrance had closed a few weeks earlier but that was not a bad thing as from previous reports it can be very load into the early hours if you get a room close to it. We booked as self catering but upgraded to all-inc once we were happy with the food on offer. The food was of a great standard for all-inc buffet with a good choice and always kept fresh. We picked this hotel for the children's splash pool and this did not disappoint. The 2 main pools were lovely and clean but far too cold to venture in as it was late October after all. Overall a great place and a really good time of year to go as really quiet but still loads to do on this little island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balansat Resort is a holiday resort located next to the Puerto de San Miguel beach, on the northern side of the island of Ibiza.The resort has everything you need for a lovely family holiday by the sea.Accommodation consists of 125 apartments. Also you may find two large common areas with gardens and swimming pools, sunbeds, a children's park, a snack-bar, a buffet show-cooking and more. Come stay with us and enjoy all these amenities with your family and friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Balansat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balansat Apartamentos Hotel Puerto De San Miguel
- Balansat Apartments Sant Miquel De
- Balansat Resort Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel