“San Miguel Beach”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“San Miguel Beach”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Lovely beach, excellent swimming area, decent facilities nearby. Sunbeds plentiful and 5 Euros per day each.

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Family Resort”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very quiet resort but great for young kids. lovely beach. We are a family of 5 & stayed at Balansat Torremar Apts in a 2 bedroom apartment. Great complex for young kids with the splash pool.

3 Thank Twinmum_2010
“2 weeks in July ”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say the hotel is basic but I wouldn't want to take my kids to a 5* hotel anyway and it's what I expected the cleaners here do an amazing job and the rooms are cleaned every day. The food is great!! No complaints there atall. If u want a sunbed in a specific place then I suggest you wake up at 6 am to get your spot!! You have to pay 1.50 euros for a sunbed mat per day if u want one. The weather was a bit dodgy but can't predict the weather I suppose. This is where I feel is a major problem pool tables and games are not free and if you have a 9 year old son like me who would rather play pool all day than swim bring lots of money with you!! He got an ear infection 4 days and that cost us 111 euros to see a doctor and have antibiotics e111 cards don't cover a doctor's visit by the way. The bar closes at 11 PM and if you want to carry on drinking you then pay for drink or go across the road to the other bars. The shops here are very expensive also. Kids entertainment is great there's always something for them to dance to or sing along to but I feel zoro in the adult entertainment can be quite rude although we know he's joking but he can take it too far sometimes as in calling people fat/ugly/grandma/grandad etc. The beach is lovely and we had a treck up the mountain one day that was fun. All the staff are lovely and work very hard. Need more lighting around the stair area as my friends little girl did not see them and fell head first down them and this resulted in stitches and 200 euros!! The restaurant upstairs in the other hotel is nicer than the one here. Internet is 20 euros a week!!! There's no security here as in your children can walk off to the beach or out on to the road and strangers can just walk onto the complex. I'm still here on our holiday sitting on the balcony and so far so good :)

The Netherlands
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 178 helpful votes
“Nice beach!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nice beach, in a bay. Spacious. Supermarket around the corner. Lots of umbrellas and beds. Bit pricy. Swimmers and boats very good separated. Restaurants and bars within 1 minute walk. Notice: no ATM at this place (4 km away)

3 Thank gurt65
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“first family holiday in 8 years”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

ok here we go did not like the pillows on the bed very long and hard and thats it everything else wos fantastic rooms cleaned every day staff great ,food plenty of choice entertainment fantastic

Visited June 2014