We will start with the positive points :
- The view is beautiful from the balcony of your room
- The sheets are changed and the room is cleaned every day.
- Air con. is free and works well for our case. But another customer said us that his air con. didn't do cool air. So we think it depends on your room and your luck :)
Then, the negative points :
- Security. The keys of the room can be given to anyone as the receptionist never check your id before handing in the keys. (Four guys came into the room of two girls in the middle of the night while they were sleeping ...)
- The food : you cannot call it a restaurant. "Cantine" seems more appropriate. It's a self and despite the large choice, the food is unappetizing and the taste is really bad. It's fat, it stinks. The room is very noisy, like in a cantine. The waitress cleans the table just next to you and put it in the rubish just next to you too ...
In a word, a very noisy cantine.
*About the all inclusive : if you are looking for hangovers, the alcool is free and unlimited until 11pm. Probably why the package is so expensive (compared to the quality of the food). You pay alcool and they have no more money for a good food ...
- The room : we will just speak about our case. We were at the first floor and it was like being in a basement. A subtil mix of wet and sewer smell.(don't even think about tidying up your stuff in the wardrobe...)
Moreover, if you are looking for a calm place to stay in, avoid this resort. Many animations are proposed until midnight and it's very, very noisy.
- The beach : it could be very nice but people just made it a rubish. Plastic cups, beer bottles, food and even ... flight tickets are thrown out on the sand.
About car renting proposed by the hotel, be careful when you sign the contract. Think about all risk insurance or ask to see the car before.
We didn't have the choice of the car. We were given a black car and unfortunately, everything was doing an impact on the car paint. The guy charged us more than 100€ for a small impact on the door ...
About Ibiza in general, beaches are generally very nice and the sea is really full of amazing fishes (we've seen a little skate, an octopus, etc...)
Just be careful, crowded beaches are often dirty and look like big ashtrays. Moreover, tourists, on this kind of beaches, are noisy.
However, isolated beaches are simply paradise.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Club Cartago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cartago Hotel San Miguel
- Hotel Club Cartago Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel