Just got back last night from what we thought would be cheap and cheerful at best only to be more than happy to say for the money we spent we got a lot more than we thought. Hotel was quiet and a lot of German toursits as well as British but we all intermingled well and enjoyed the few ammenities the hotel had. All inclusive food was fairly good but for what we paid it was exceptional with grilled fish and fresh salad every day, breakfasts changed daily and plentyful, free coffee all day and drinks were good. All Inclusive included cockatils, beer and wine although the red wine as a bit ropey the white was crisp and fruity. look, don't go here and expect champagne for beer money but expect a decent hotel with good all round facilities and you will enjoy it. Beach was 200 yards down hill but not a major hill, hotel is built on a steep hill though and some may struggle to climb the roads to the higher rooms. Not suitable for young people looking for a bit of night life but certainly for familys who want a safe holiday and good value and people who want quiet, relaxing holidays.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Miguel Park And Esmeralda Mar Apartments
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Hotel Port De Sant Miguel
- Hotel San Miguel
- Resort All Inclusive San Miguel
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel