After arriving at our room (myself, my husband & 3 children) at 2am we were faced with dead cockroaches & beetles on the floor! Dead insects in corners of rooms & under beds which stayed with us for the week ... We removed the cockroaches!
We had 2 bathrooms due to 2 rooms, we couldn't use one of the bathrooms as the plug was too big for the bath & the shower would not attach to the wall.
A pair of trainers did mysteriously disappear from our room.
Couldn't use all of the line on the balcony as the air conditioning unit constantly leaked & also there was a leak from the balcony above us which meant we couldn't use half of the balcony.
Rooms smelt musty.
If you go to reception in the afternoon your asked to go back in the morning as non English speaking, when you do go back in the morning the guy is very unhelpful, like he can't be bothered.
Not a great deal of selection with food. Thankfully they served chips most nights otherwise we would have been hungry .... This hotel really doesn't cater for kids!!!!
The only compliment I can give this place is to the guys, Sonny & Rachid, who do the entertainment. They are great with the kids :-)
Good Luck if you are going to this place, I hope you have a better experience then myself & my family did.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Miguel Park And Esmeralda Mar Apartments
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Hotel Port De Sant Miguel
- Hotel San Miguel
- Resort All Inclusive San Miguel
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel