We stayed at Scorpios in April 2004. It was quiet (only 3-4 rooms of 14 occupied), and other than the location (about 20 minutes walk uphill from town) we had no complaints. The room was large, clean and well equipped, the pool and pool area was really clean, the gardens lovely and the owners (Takis and Nancy) could not have been more friendly or helpful. They provided ample parking for hire cars, had a small but excellent selection of food available and all the tables, chairs and sunbeds around the bar and pool were in excellent condition. I would go back without hestation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scorpios Hotel Apartments is located in the popular Kalami area, right in front of Beis Beach. The hotel features a large seafront swimming pool with free sun beds with towels, Snack Bar and the 1st Hotel on Samos Island with Certified traditional Greek Breakfast.Constructed with local stone and following the traditional architectural style of Samos, the spacious rooms have a fully equipped kitchen, a TV and a balcony with sea or pool views. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas.Scorpios Hotel is situated 11 km from Samos International Airport, and just 2 km from the old port and 4 from the new port. The beaches of Laka and Gagou are a 15-minute walk. Free parking is provided on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Scorpios Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scorpios Apartments sámos
- Scorpios Hotel Apartments Samos/Samos Town, Greece