“Excellent !!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skiathos Town
Zorbas In Town Family Studios
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Skiathos Town
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Spent two weeks at Zorbas apartments, Sept 3rd - 17th. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and spotless , the bed linen and towels changed regularly. The bar and pool area were kept spotless by Nikos and his brothers, the food and weekly BBQ was tasty and good value for money, The home made Moussaka was delicious. All the family were friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble .We will hopefully return in the near future, even the steep hill wouldn't put us off it was well worth the climb and the exercise did us good. Thanks for a wonderful holiday, with wonderful views. Sara, Ian and Dave.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank sarashelton
There are newer reviews for Zorbas In Town Family Studios

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Hi this was are first time at the zorbas and what can I say it was home from home rooms clean tidy and the family who run it 3 brother mum and dad all very friendly and nothing is to much bother if the can help you in any way they will. Situated in a nice secluded spot with lovely views. Close to the beach taverners and restaurants. This will not disappoint you excellent all the way. And thank you zorbas family

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Fruit0000
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My partner and I got back from a week here yesterday (august 2013) and loved it. The hotel is small and basic but the family are welcoming, rooms are spacious and clean and have everything you need. It's extra for air con but we didn't bother but that's just a personal preference I guess.
No hassle checking in, just sit yourselves at the pool bar, have a drink and then Nikos will come and fetch you and show you to your room.
It's a steepish but short hill up from the main road but your luggage gets bought up for you so you just have to get yourselves up. The short climb is worth it as it means the hotel has lovely views out over the island and the sea. You could choose a hotel on the main road without the hill climb but I'd prefer my room and pool not be overlooking a main road or the back of another hotel.
Near to the hotel are several restaurants, we didn't even venture off on to the main road as the smaller, family run places locally are much nicer. The bus stop is at the bottom of the hill so you can get around the island easily and the beach is 2 minutes from the bus stop.
I'd recommend this hotel whole heartedly.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor studio self catering. Two single beds which we just pushed together. All of th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay L
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I had read the mixed reviews on TripAdvisor and so arrived prepared for an arduous uphill climb. Actually, it was not that arduous and being up a hill has its advantages - great views and free exercise! The apartments were perfectly adequate, spacious and spotlessly clean. They were well situated for catching the bus around the island, walking to the beach and close to a wide range of wonderful places to eat. The welcome from the family was second to none and their hospitality faultless. I would not hesitate to go back again, and again and ........ again!

Room Tip: I was pleased to have one of the apartments away from the pool area as I imagine it can get a little...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hilary B
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My partner and I are just back from our 4th holiday at Zorbas. The apartment was as expected, well equipped and spotlessly clean. The bar is open all day and evening and we always meet lovely people everytime we visit. Dmitri is famous for his breakfasts and special omelettes and sandwiches. The Zorbas family always make you feel very at home and we love coming back here every couple of years to unwind and relax. Thanks to Nikos, Dmitri, Aggelos, Georgia, Costas and Vaia for making us feel like part of the family, we will be back soon. I can't recommend this place enough. If you are looking for somewhere to relax and meet lovely people then Zorbas is the place. Don't believe what you read about the hill either, its a bit steep first time but you get used to it and the view and the lovely breeze is worth it. We have visited a number of Greek islands over the years and Skiathos is definitely our favourite.

Room Tip: Buy your water at the pool bar instead of carrying it up the hill. The BBQ on a Thursday night is g...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SueLeece
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Just come back from my 5th trip to beautiful Skiathos and my 2nd stay at Zorbas Family House. We didn't want to come home! Now we have found this place we will never stay anywhere else in Skiathos, we just love it. The hill is a bit of a shock when you first see it but you soon get used to it and it's more than worth the climb! The apartments are basic but everything you need, they're spacious and clean and the beds & pillows are really comfortable! If you have a room high up the views over the bay are really stunning. The pool is lovely and clean, the food from the pool bar during the day is excellent, and the bar at night is great - great service, will stay open until the last person leaves, and very reasonably priced. All of this is fantastic but the main reason we have been back, and will continue to go back, is the wonderful Zorbas family! The apartments are owned/run by Kostas & Via and their 3 sons Dimitris, Nikos & Aggelos. They are all so lovely and welcoming it makes you feel like you are visiting their family home which in essence you are as most of them live on site! They are all so friendly and personable and can't do enough for you. I would say the family are the main reason why so many people go back year on year.
I wanted to write a really bad review to keep this place to myself but I can't say enough positive things about it. We love it there and will definitely be back soon!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Jane_Harrington
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This was are first time too Skiathos, we went to Thassos last sept and loved it, did,nt think it could get better than that..how wrong were we....we chose this hotel, as the reviews over all were great. The whole holiday turned out to be one of are top 10 favourite holiday,s ever. This was mainly due to the fantastic Zorba family (Dad, Mum, Demitus, Nicholas, Angglas, and the rest of there fab family) we stayed in a studio apartment, small but perfectly formed, beds made daily, bins emptied daily, and cleaned.....for those people who wrote a review complaining of dirty rooms, well maybe you should double what you paid and a stay in 5* hotel, as I am a great believer in YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....this is a fantastic 3* hotel and well run, with lots of love and friendliness.....now as for those who complained about noise at night at the pool bar, well we had studio 7, right near the pool bar and had no problems with noise( maybe instead of complaining you should of gone and joined in the fun) we met many new great fun people there, that also made are holiday that much more fun and enjoyable.....would I recommend this family run hotel **YES** it is great value for your money with lots of love thrown in for free...We miss you guy,s already xx

Room Tip: if you have walking problems then ask for a room near the pool
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
#2 of 12 in Koukounaries
Skiathos Princess Hotel
Skiathos Princess Hotel
#2 of 6 in Agia Paraskevi

Been to Zorbas In Town Family Studios? Share your experiences!