“Top value and inexpensive” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Lo & La is a genuine Italian Restaurant located on the steps in Skiathos Old Port facing Bourtzi with a breathtaking view over the Old Harbour. In few years Lorentzo and Anastasia made Lo & La one of the most popular dinner place in Skiathos Town thanks to the high quality of the cuisine along with a friendly atmosphere and reasonable prices. Is not a case that Lo&La reached in few years the top position in Tripadvisor reviews, thanks to all their customers
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Top value and inexpensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2011

Visit this restaurant several times a year and it never fails to deliver, quality food , great staff and a beautiful view of Skiathos old port, the place has a wonderful laid back atmosphere and staff are attentative but never intrusive, all in all , well worth a visit.

1 Thank jamesdudgeon
skiathosbluvacanze, General Manager at Lo & La, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
Dear customers.
A special thanks to all of you for being so kind enough to have spent a little bit of your time to review our restaurant. We will treasure your opinions, good and bad, to try to improve even more.
Thanks again to all and good luck.
Lorenzo, Anastasia, Lida (chef) and all the staff

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Food made from the heart to feed your soul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

I have been lucky enough to visit the very beautiful island of Skiathos three times over the past 10 years. Being a food lover myself one of the most important elements to a happy and successful holiday is the quality of the food. After reading some amazing reviews on Lo & La's on this site i can safely say that visiting this restaurant was high on the list of priority's! I can now say that if you do visit Skiathos you need to make this restaurant your top priority! The owners are thou rally charming and overwhelming polite and the pasta is the best Ive ever eaten. I ordered the Shrimps spaghetti Primivera with a bottle of house white on the second night and was back the next evening for more....and the next. The eggy, creaminess of the beautifully cooked pasta made me regret the end of the meal with the first mouthful and the view enhanced the whole thing to the point of pure joy. Find them at the top of the hill in Skiathos town overlooking the harbour and you will have found one of the best Italian restaurants Ive ever been too.
Happy Holidays.....i'm saving to go back already and i've only been back a day x

• 5 of 5 bubbles
redmoonSkiathos, Public Relations Manager at Lo & La, responded to this review, 22 August 2011
Thanks for your review. It helps a lot to keep us motivated to continue and hopefully improve, our activity.
Greasby, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

We went to Lo & La restaurant on the last night of our holiday - BIG MISTAKE should have gone on the first night, probably wouldnt have gone anywhere else. Starters where great especially the mushrooms & then came the mains -- If you eat with your eyes then believe me you would think Rossetti was thechef. My wife had a perfectly cooked risotto (hard to do 'en mass' ) I had ordered a Staccetti with rocket & cherry tomatoes not knowing exactly what it was, when it arrived it looked absolutely beautiful thinly sliced beef on a bed of rocket & cherry toms surrounding mash potatoes. I dont like rocket but I ate everything, the steak melted in your mouth & the balsamic sauce was superb. Then there was the service, Lorenzo & Anastasia were the most attentive hosts you could wish for, they seem to know when to be at your table & when you want to be alone, nothing was too much trouble for them. When we come back to Skiathos we will be spending a lot more time at what we believe to be the best restaurant in Skiathos Town

1 Thank TheVitalCog
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A day to Remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

I have just returned from my holiday and I have never ever felt the need to comment on here before. However on this occasion I feel I need to praise Lo&La for a job well done. I was in Skiathos for my friends wedding. They decided to hold their wedding reception here. I must admit when my friend told me that the couple who owned the restaurant had never catered for a wedding before I felt a little dubious. The positive side of me thought, well no hang on......if they have never done a wedding before then they may pull out all the stops and go that extra mile.............and boy DID THEY. Not only was the location perfect, but the way they had gone to town with the decorations was absolutely first class. They were welcoming, friendly and extremely entertaining. I thought well it can’t get much better than this. Then came the food.....AMAZING!!!!!! The variety they served was second to none, and the quality was first class...and it just kept coming and coming and coming. Even a special treat for the groom who loves Octopus, was a lovely gesture. Lorenzo was at our service for the whole evening, an excellent host, who was superb with the children too. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he made sure everything ran smoothly and we never had to ask for anything. I’m sure the Bride and Groom will agree when I say, Lo&La was the perfect end to a perfect day....and they helped make their wedding day extremely special. Lorenzo made a comment that they were not professionals and they just try there best.....well in my opinion they have the best restaurant in Skiathos and they are not only lovely people, but experts in their field too.
Thanks guys for a day to remember!
See you soon

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Davixta
sunderland
“Fabulous food, fab & friendly hosts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2011

We discovered this great little restaurant on our last trip to Skiathos in Sept 2011. After experiencing a very warm welcome from the hosts & the tastiest food in Skiathos we shortlisted LO & LA for our wedding reception venue for the following year. When we returned in May it was the 1st place we wanted to take our family to see what their opinion was. All agreed it was in a stunning location and the food was delicious. A couple of days later we returned and arranged our wedding reception with our wedding co-ordinator, the owners and the lovely chef. Within a couple of hours a full food & drink menu was arranged, amazing!. When we met up with them the following day with favours we’d brought from England they had already arranged to have the restaurant decorated and had wine for us to sample. There is no way you’d receive such an efficient service in the UK. We had our reception on the 30th May and the food was absolutely delicious, Lorenzo & Anastasia (and the chef) absolutely exceeded all our expectations with the food & the decoration. I would recommend LO & LA to anyone planning a small wedding reception but also to anyone who wants a great meal in a beautiful setting with the loveliest people as hosts. A real little treasure.

• Visited May 2011