“Consistently good”

Ranked #22 of 144 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Price range: US$14 - US$31
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This restuarant is situated in the Old Port go up the steps to the Rock n Roll Bar behind the church through the square it is on the corner.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Visited 3 times during our 2 week stay. Great meals every time, we've now tried a lot of the menu and it is all very good.
Very friendly staff and the chef certainly knows what he's doing here.
Well done to all, we'll be back.

1  Thank Gary73
There are newer reviews for To Palouki

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stumbled on this little restaurant and loved it. Great atmosphere, wonderful service and amazing food. My favorite meal of the two weeks - try the meatballs! 5*!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a meal here during our recent stay and found the food to be very good. We also found the price to be reasonable. We will visit again when next in Skiathos

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Recommended by another couple who had been there the night before, very good choice.
When we went all of the tables were full, we booked a table for hour later, when we returned they had forgotten about us, the owner was very apologetic, and found us a very nice table for 2.
The menu was very good with a good selection, and a good selection of wine's, we thoroughly enjoyed our eating experience, the owner is a very friendly man, who takes a lot of pride In his restaurant, we were giving complementary drinks at the end of our meals.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Best meal ever due to the food, service and atmosphere. This was my first visit to Palouki and I've been to Skiathos 8 times so I'm sorry I've not found it sooner. The waiter made us feel welcome and like old friends. I had the Lamb Kleftica and in al honesty I've never tasted better lamb.

I was there with friends but for couples I would recommend the upsatirs balcony dinning area as a romantic experience.