“food is great”

Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Friendly atmosphere, great food and drink at a reasonable price, a place to enjoy the best views of Skiathos town and the harbour. Enjoy an elegant salad, a simple mezze or a scintillating evening meal. Our mission statement is to provide the best dining experience in Skiathos. We challenged our team to provide a menu that would compliment the beauty of Skiathos and they have.Pam Dance created the most internationally acclaimed restaurant in the aegean and backed by an international team she has done it again.Welcome to the Final Step.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My wife and I had a lovely meal here on our recent visit to Skiathos. I had the fillet steak which in fairness was cooked superbly and could not be faulted. My wife had the lamb chops which were also very nice. It is not a cheap restaurant but the quality of the food is worth it . We booked a few days before via email and whilst we had a nice seat in the courtyard our view was somewhat spoiled by the buildings in front. The views on the top floor must be superb. Sadly on the day we visited we just felt our blond haired waitress was having a bad day, she was not very cheerful and we were made to feel slightly like it was a chore to serve us. Did not manage to speak to Pam at all, although she was chatting to others and seemed like a great host . All in all we would certainly visit this restaurant again as we felt the food was amongst the best we had on the island.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have been to this lovely restaurant a number of times over the past few years, and it is just as good as ever. The food is beautifully presented, imaginative, and above all tastes great. Definitely advisable to book. The view is great, even if the ferries are coming and going sometimes. For us this is the best restaurant in Skiathos. This time I had the duck - in Asian spices, and my husband had the chicken which was huge, and both were delicious.

We will be back!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Bit of a climb up to this little restaurant but well worth it. The food was well presented and tasted divine. The view over Skiathos is great you have a great view from wherever you sit.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

One of our best meals in Skiathos!! The views are absolutely out of this world!! Very romantic atmosphere. Pam and her fantastic team cannot do enough for you! I have coeliac disease but this was no problem at all for the staff. I was advised thoroughly on what i was able to eat and had lots of choice even with my gluten free diet! I even had a dessert!! The food it absolutely delicious!! We will definately be returning when we next visit the island!!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Had another Fantastic meal at the Final Step this week and would recommend this restaurant to anybody who is holidaying in Skiathos . We booked our table via email before we left England and were given an excellent table on the rooftop, with the sort of majestic views over the harbour any Michelin hopeful would kill for !!! The food was outstanding in both its quality and presentation . My wife had the fillet and commented how it melted in her mouth , I had the lamb which was equally as good which was complimented by good standard house Rose . The waiting staff were attentive and very welcoming and Pam the owner an outstanding host , who happily chats away to the customers and really makes you feel welcomed . There really is a wow factor attached to the Final Step and it is one of the reasons we return to skiathos .