“Great diving, great staff :-)”

Skiathos Diving Center
Ranked #5 of 22 Tours in Skiathos Town
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great diving, great staff :-)”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have had diving with Skiathos Diving Centre ( Panos ) on many occasions, all have been great dives. This year it seem that the Skiathos Diving Centre has made some new changes with different staff, Nicolas and Keven who are the nicest diving instructors on the island. Nothing is too much trouble and very help fully. If you love diving, then book a few dives with Captain Panos.

2 Thank KJD01

• Greek first
Andover, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skiathos Dive Centre-Superb”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Thought it would be nice to do a couple of dives in Skiathos and found the Skiathos Dive centre, from the start I was impressed by Panos with his gentle but proffessional manor. Panos was very accomodating and understood what I was looking to acheive.
Having made two very nice dives, I then decided that I had enjoyed the dives so much that I would do some more and ended up doing six dives. I have dived in other places around the world some of which had very impressive sea life but I enjoyed the relaxed manor of Skiathos dive centre more than any other and felt in very safe hands. Panos, his team and equipment are second to none. Thanks again Panos and Nicos.

1 Thank Timjf F
Prague, Czech Republic
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Panos and Nicolas are great!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was looking for a place where to take my friends who have not dived for a few years and needed to refresh their skills. We found Panos and his diving center and were absolutely satisfied. Panos and Nicolas are very supportive, easy going and calm. Making the diving experience very pleasant and enjoyable. In extension to our original plan we also asked Panos to make an intro dive with one of the kids (13 yrs old). Panos took it slowly, was very nice to her and she loved the dive.

I was diving at various places in the world, with many people and dive masters. The approach and attitude that this diving center have are one of the best!

1 Thank radekkr
Velp, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Diving Centre”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Where do I begin. The team of Panos and especially Panos know in a very good way to make you familiar with Scuba Diving. The first time I went along, we made a test dive and that was in shallow water. Panos set you at ease and very calmly explains how it all works. Then a few days later made ​​a dive to a beautiful reef, which could be admired all kinds of beautiful fish and
maurane. This dive was to 21 meters and was really worth it.

Panos knows how to find any other nice places and with his calm way of teaching and instruction give you feel really safe.

So you go to Skiathos, then pay a visit to Skiathos beach, where Skiathos Diving Centre is located. (No 26 by bus)

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Martijn_Pas
Timisoara, Romania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“excellent dives with Panos”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I did 4 dives with Skiathos diving center.
Short: very professional, very funny, fair prices.
Long: the dives sites are very nice and the dives with Panos are very pleasent, relaxed and safe. He and Nico are very friendly and nice people. So, if you want some good dives, a safe and professional dive leader, Skiathos Dive Center is definitely the place to go.
Thanks again Panos and Nico for the nice time with you.
andrei