“Lunch by the sea Fantastic”
Review of Limanaki

Limanaki
Ranked #70 of 143 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Lunch by the sea Fantastic”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Found this fabulous little place on our first day (lunch) in Skiathos. The food was excellent, the service was first class and the view was stunning. Visited a further 3 times including once for dinner. Would highly recommend for lunch or dinner and will certainly be back here when we return to Skiathos.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Oilyob

• Greek first
west midlands
“Superb Location and Food”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Visited this restaurant in September and was so impressed that we ate there 4 nights out of our 7 night holiday. All the food we had was lovely and location on waterfront was second to none. Staff were friendly without being intrusive. Would definately recommend this restaurant and will visit again if we return to Skiathos.

1 Thank bev w
hatherleigh
“23 years of eating here”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I first ate at this restaurant 23 years ago and have to visit each time I return to the island,i still feel as excited by the menu as I did all those years ago,lovely authentic greek food,the stuffed cabbage leaves where to die for,but do try and save some room for the massive kaitaifi and icecream wow!!! I will return next September I already know what ill be ordering!

1 Thank neil w
Lymington
“Dine by the sea in style”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My wife and I have dined at Limanaki for several years. A few years ago the restaurant changed hands and we were greeted warmly by the new proprietor, Thanasis, and his charming wife. They are still there and each year we have dined at Limanaki several times during our fortnight in Skiathos Town.
We enjoy a table at the water's edge on a balmy Summer evening and find the range and quality of Greek dishes on the menu highly satisfying. Always plentiful, well cooked and served by very attentive staff. House wines are admirable and inexpensive..The restaurant is very easy to reach being a stone's throw from the bus terminus.
My wife is in love with the Stiffado and I go for the Kleftico.
One added recommendation : two years ago I was in the centre of town , having already dined at Limanaki , when I discovered that my wallet was missing. We back-tracked and my wallet , containg several hundred euros was handed to me by the Head waiter.It had fallen from my pocket and thanks to the honest staff of the restaurant, nothing was missing.
Leo

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Leo P P
“Lovely location average food”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

The location by the sea is lovely and the service was friendly. The wifi didn't work though. The kokkinisto I ordered was tasty but a very small portion served with a huge mound of chips and without the broccoli I had asked for.