“Meat lovers paradise”

Ranked #15 of 145 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

What a wonderful restaurant.
And the food is amazing and the price so cheap.
Don't know where they get the steaks from but they are so big.
If you don't leave here full and contented then there is something wrong with you.
Staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough.
YOU HAVE TO GO HERE!!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Amazing spit roasted meat - returned three times despite all the choice in Skiathos town. It's classed as 'street food' but it is anything but!!!
Lamb shank is the best I have ever tasted!

1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We walked past this place a few times. The waiters there are always friendly. I told one that we would be back the next night. When we returned he recognised me and shook my hand. We had the mixed platter which he said would be plenty for us. This is not on the menu. it is 20 euros for 2 and includes chips and veg. The platter was huge and we didn't quite finish it all. I think the lamb was the best. My partner loved the Greek sausages as we haven't had those before. The wine here is cheap. We had 1/2 litre of Rose for 4.50 euros which was nice. They gave us free desserts of chocolate mousse. Fab place with great food and atmosphere.

1  Thank Cheungster
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The ultimate grill - simple food in a relaxed setting. The mixed grill for two is great, a platter of lamb, Greek sausage, chicken, crispy pork served with a fresh salad and bread - the setting is simple with no frills but the food is delicious and the staff are extremely friendly. A lovely discovery whilst mooching round the charming cobbled streets behind the old port.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We went here for our last night having predominantly eaten local fish - we had spotted several tavernas with meat cooking on spits and this one had the best tripadvisor reviews. I think it's my fault that we chose our meat unwisely - I have a horror of over-ordering and wanted also to eat locally and ethically so thought the lamb shank would be the best choice. In retrospect, I have to say that I do know that this cooks best slowly in some braising fluid so I blame the local wine for my suspect judgement. Everything else looked lovely and if returning, I would choose something with lots of fat on it so that it doesn't dry out when being turned on the spit. So that was the not-too-brilliant bit but my fault really. The staff were patient while we spent ages choosing what to eat with the meat. They seemed fine with going off the menu so we asked for some extra oven potatoes and salad to go with what came with the one portion of meat. We had some local red wine with it - pleasant. The tables are strewn along the narrow street - so not masses to look at other than doing food envy with other tables and watching the meat turning. Don't be put off if you love lots of meat - not really my thing and as I said, I choose unwisely. 'My bad' as my son would say. Oh, and an unlikely thing - this was the only place we ate where each table had it's own sea salt and pepper mills with oils available too. I liked this a lot!