“Dive with Manthos and Ray at Dolphin Diving”

Dolphin Diving Centre
Ranked #4 of 22 Tours in Skiathos Town
Bucharest
“Dive with Manthos and Ray at Dolphin Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had two extraordinary diving session during the time spent in Skiathos island. It was a family holiday and I still found a few hours for my hobby.
Dolphin Diving Center is the perfect place for having good memories. Manthos told me in a previous email that I'll have a beautiful dive. He had right : there were, not one, but two beautiful dive sessions. During the dive I felt very safe with Ray - his calm and his knowledge impressed me. Thank you both. Catalin Neagu

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
Bayreuth, Germany
“Great! Don´t miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Manthos is living his enthusiasm. Safety and chilled atmosphere first. Not the big whales, but wonderful corals and other small, but lovely things!

Visited May 2013
rogathome
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A lovely guy - great diving in the Aegean Sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was due to visit skiathos on a family holiday and as a scuba diver also wanted to do some diving.
I read the reviews on trip advisor for dolphin diving and decided to give it a go.
I did not expect to meet such a pleasant and genuinely nice chap as Mathos Fanaras, his knowledge of the area and his skill underwater put me completely at ease and made the diving in skiathos that bit more enjoyable , and he has very nice biscuits !
I hope to return one day and dive again with dolphin diving !

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“You wont get better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

If you like diving then Dolphin Diving is the place to go. You will meet Manthos and Ray and you will feel very safe with your diving. Thank you both had a great holiday.
Sean Marie and Vincent

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Try a Dive!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

SAFE CLEAN and PROFESSIONAL....and FUN

There are other schools in Skiathos but this is the one. Mathos along with Ray and Anneka, all run a very tight ship.. excuse the pun.

I first learnt to dive with Manthos and 200+ dives later I am still returning every year to Dolphin Diving Centre to Dive.

I have tried other schools but recognise professional and safe instruction is of paramount importance. Coupled with the cleanest and best boat on the Island, it is always a great experience.

The quality of Dolphin Diving School is underlined by the volume of return visitors Manthos has among his regulars and will always try to find interesting variety of DIFFERENT locations.

Importantly, this is NOT a bus service to the same old sites. They care about your holiday experience. You can see they love what they do and this all adds up to great dive trips.

This is a sincere review. I do hope it helps you in your choice of Diving in Greece.

Visited September 2012