“best diving experience and lots of fun”

Dolphin Diving Centre
Ranked #8 of 22 Tours in Skiathos Town
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

best instructor ever! i never had so much fun than here. usually the diving instructors are sober and fade, but not this guy :) he made funny tricks in the water, he's very calm and has lots of patience. you can easily see that he has over 30 years of experience.
I 100% recommend this diving center.

4  Thank Mihai T
"every summer"
"his team"
"biscuits"

Reviewed 18 July 2014

an awesome experience with a great instructor.
I highly recommend diving with Dolphin Dive Center Skiathos
For sure we will be back :)

2  Thank Marius2809
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Just returned from holiday having had two great dives with Manthos and Dolphin Diving.
A very chilled and relaxed guy - he may appear laid back, but he is watching and observing like a hawk. Very important for diving safety. His equipment is in good condition and thoroughly cleaned.
I'll be back again next year. :)

2  Thank SlothSeekers
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took my Padi OWD Course with Dolphin Diving Centre. I was lucky to find Manthos for my instructor. He is natural born teacher. Very calm, relaxed but at the same time clear, precise, accurate when teaching. He always asked if I had something unclear. Show a lot of useful tricks. He knows the sea around Skiathos as they were his pockets. He had a very nice diving boat, the only one on the island. I could n´t be more saticefied. Hope I get a chance to go back to dive with Mathias.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We cannot praise Manthos and Dolphin Diving Center enough; a truly memorable week doing the PADI Open Water course. Mathos is an incredibly experienced and knowledgeable instructor. We loved going out on his boat each day, with his dog Scuba! We would definitely recommend Mathos to anyone looking to dive in Skiathos. We hope to dive with him again in the future on future trips to this wonderful island.

1  Thank Seb198632