“Brilliant!”

Price range: US$3 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nikos, a family run taverna has been offering good food at reasonable prices for the last 30 years and it has been a favourite of Greeks and local foreigners alike. Our friendly service is renowned for its speed and efficiency and our menu offers a selection to suit all tastes. Nikos Restaurant is open from early in the morning until deep into the night serving breakfast, snacks and dinners.
UK
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We called here for a snack one day and ended up going back again and again! Nikos and his wife and staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. One day, because I left half of my food (nothing wrong with it, it was delicious, just a huge portion and I have a small appetite), the lady expressed concern and when I explained she said in future to ask for half portion and it wouldn't be a problem. They even did a vegetarian Gyros, which was amazing!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Wendy50

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Heywood, England, United Kingdom
“Back to see old friends.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Always call to see Nicos and Julie when we visit Skiathos. Have been going there for11 years and watched the children grow up. Never had a bad meal there in all those years so that tells it all! The food is plentiful and delicious. Nicos always throws in yummy ice cream and fruit for afters so certainly no complaints there either. Can't wait to see them again next year.

Visited June 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best place! highly recommend it!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This restaurant is just amazing! The quality of the food is excellent and the values really good! The service is excellent as well! Everybody is always kind and smily and this makes you enjoy your meal even more!
I'd go there over and over again! I'd highly recommend it to everybody who wants to enjoy good food, prices and service!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“they make you so welcome”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

On this particular day in June, which was very hot (nothing unusual there) my wife and I walked along the main street, as you do, and came up to Nikos bar . Being rather a large bloke I started to glow (sweat really) quite heavily.We then had a drink and a snack which was perfect. All the way through our stay there, Niko was worried about me, and how hot I looked. I assured him I was ok but he still kept a eye on me all the time we were there. As we said goodbye to them all he came to me and offered me a bottle of water for the next part of our walk. All I can say is THANK YOU NIKO and all your staff for being concerned about us, and, we will see you all next year without a doubt.

Paignton, United Kingdom
“geros”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

excellent service , friendly .. best Geros in skiathois, at only 3 ..euros,,, a must to visit in the skiathois town