We too had not been to Skiathos before but a friend had bought a small property there and encouraged us to visit the Island. Why haven't we been here before? Beautiful. Other friends had stayed in this hotel last year and came back full of praise. The excellent rating on this forum is well-deserved. Small but perfectly formed boutique hotel, family-owned and run. Fabulous staff, very very clean, large rooms and an ideal town centre location but still able to provide a quiet,peaceful and perfect place to relax. The only comment of a vaguely negative nature is that the swimming pool is a tad small but given the lack of space generally, the hotel would have been hard-pushed to make it any larger. Free hotel-wide Wi-Fi was a big bonus. We will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern boutique hotel, with its spacious and carefully designed rooms and suites, is situated just a few minutes away from the harbour, in the heart of Skiathos. Offering high quality central accommodation, with a recently renovated building and outdoor pool, the Bourtzi is a fine choice for every type of traveler. The hotel has free wireless internet access in public areas and soundproofed rooms for total rest and relaxation. Enjoy breakfast beside the large outdoor swimming pool, a drink in the tastefully decorated bar, or take a walk through the town. The location of Bourtzi Boutique Hotel is perfect for accessing the shopping, landmarks and night life of Skiathos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bourtzi Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourtzi Hotel Skiathos Town
- Bourtzi Boutique Hotel Skiathos/Skiathos Town