“wonderful location”

Price range: US$8 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Bar restaurant
Reviewed 14 July 2014

situation right on the old harbour it is a great place to sit and watch the world go by and most of skiathos - locals and holiday makers. the food is good from pasta dishes to omelettes and pizza.

nice comfy tables and chairs perfect for a mythos or a carafe of white wine !! its is excellent when the lights come on around the harbour and the boats which are just opposite.

Gregory, Ronnie and Costa make everyone feel welcome and you do feel like you have made friends. They look after you very well and will do all they can to accommodate your party no matter who many there may be - tables will be moved around to fit you in.

we will be back to see the boys on our next summer holiday

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant on the harbour, staff are so nice, very friendly, extremely helpful. We visited when the France vs Germany game was on, it was very busy and they managed to sit us right at the front before the tv, best seats in the house. The service was slow but they were rushed off their feet and to be honest we weren't in a hurry anyway so was able to enjoy the football without feeling like we were hogging the table, I had a peppered steak and my sister had the beer steak, both seasoned very well, cooked to perfection, lovely and tender the meat just melted in your mouth, it came with a stuffed mushroom, salad, wedges and rice, absolute bargain for a tasty meal. They do lovely cocktails too!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Archontiko has been our regular place for coffee and Metaxa for over twenty years and we have enjoyed watching Dimosthenes grow from a small boy to a responsible adult, taking over his family taverna when his father became ill. We also enjoy a variety of food at lunch time from time to time, as well as relaxing evenings in comfortable arm chairs, eating the best PIZZA we have had anywhere! The staff are all friendly and helpful and visitors return every year, remembered and welcomed.

1  Thank NorahandGerry
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had a relaxing lunch here with my girlfriend while on holiday in Skiathos. I had pork fillet with mushrooms/cream... which I must say, was lovely. It was a decent sized portion too which left me full and happy :)

The Staff are really friendly too, they helped me with directions to find the mountain bike hire shop. Only minor complaint would be the two street performers busking but it is to be expected I guess as the restaurant is right on the harbour

Reviewed 27 June 2014

First of all really good food and good atmosphere looking at the old port in Skiathos town. And second, really good service. Much positive energy from everyone in the staff. I've gotten really good friends and we had many laughs together. See you again next year.