“Yummy and VERY big ice cream in low prices”
Review of Fregio Ice Cream

Fregio Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Skiathos Town
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

One of the most delicious ice creams in Skiathos . And the prices are normal for the quantity, compared to other gelaterias here..

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I tried this ice cream in another place, in Kallithea, Halkidiki.
But I love it so much! I would say, this is the best ice cream I tried. It is not so sweet, the taste is so natural. They have a lot of flavours so everybody can find something he likes.
I strongly recommend american cheesecake ice cream!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

There is a huge range to choose from here. The place is spotlessly clean and self service is fast and efficient. There is also free wifi. Would definitely recommend calling for an ice cream

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I try to restrict our visit here because it is just TOO nice. The choice of ice cream is extensive and very tasty. I love it that you can have more than one flavour in a tub or cone because just one is so restrictive with all the flavours on offer. Creamy and lovely :) We have yet to try the frozen yoghurt.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Oh dear I wish we had not found this ice cream venue !!!! It has an amazing variety of ice cream, all the ones we sampled were delicious ! the prices were very good, only negative comment is about our waistline after !!! Staff very friendly. We did not partake every night I hasten to say !!!