“Beware the smiling waiter”
Review of The Corner Cafe

The Corner Cafe
Reviewed 12 August 2014

After telling our waiter this was the last day of our holiday he promptly ripped us off to the tune of forty euros. A very disappointing end to a good evening and good holiday. The food drinks and service however were otherwise good.

2  Thank john b

Reviewed 3 August 2014

we ate breakfast a few times at the corner cafe. Good service and friendly staff. We would recommend to other tourists. the staff recognised us when we returned a second time and the service standard was maintianed.

good view of the new harbour watching people come and go!

1  Thank mary b
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I had breakfast at this cafe a morning while i was waiting for my ship! Firstly i must admit that it's a really nice location just in-front of the port of skiathos! The staff is friendly, but due to the many people they need to serve, they seemed a bit lost. Overall i had a nice time, their coffee is just acceptable, but if you go there do try their morning snacks such as croissants and cheese pies, they are delicious!!!

1  Thank Gina C
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Me and my friend wanted to spend some time waiting for bus. Corner cafe is nice located just in front of ferry's dock, it is also almost always very busy. I decided to take Frappe and my friend Ice Tea. As a ice tea they served us normal Nestea in the can (although in menu it was placed under coffees, not in refreshments or drinks). And my coffee was one of the most gross coffee I have ever tried. First of all - 3/4 of the glass was a foam - not drinkable, the rest tasted as water with a tiny bit of insant coffee. And although there were many ice cubes inside, the coffee was not very cold. I had this awful taste all day along, very bitter one.
(Small minus - they didn't have brown sugar)

3  Thank Magdalena O
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We love this place for people watching and great desserts. It didnt disappoint! The waffles are amazing, seating comfy and service great. But...its become ridiculously noisy! Music blasting - we found it less chilled and off putting to be honest. But its still worth a dessert or two! But beware it is quite pricey!

1  Thank polly10