“Always Enjoyable”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If chicken piri piri is what you desire no better place. Reasonably priced, child friendly delicious food served efficiently. Salad of tomato & onions is fresh and satisfying with a good potion of chicken piri piri. Locals are downstairs always a good vibrant atmosphere. Twenty plus years I have been going, never disappointed yet.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant, frequented by locals, offers simple tasty food. If you want a fine dining experience then it’s not for you. If however you don’t mind eating with your fingers and want authentic chicken piri piri then this is an excellent choice. We’ve already visited twice and will probably be back before our holiday ends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this place as we had intended to go to The Palladium but forgot it shuts on a Wednesday. No Menu outside so went in blind not knowing what to expect food wise as unusually for me I had not did my homework. It was busy and appeared to cater mostly for the locals. Found a table for six ourselves as nobody interested and when seated drinks order was taken by a friendly young girl. After bringing the drinks she asked what we wanted to eat but as yet we had not been offered any menus. Realised when waiting on our drinks by looking around the other tables Piri Piri chicken seemed to be the order of the day and the main attraction of this place. We decided to remain and have the ‘speciality’ Piri Piri along with a tomato salad. Chicken poor as pieces small very irregular cuts and all bone. We have eaten Piri Piri chicken in other restaurants in the area around Guia and found them to be of superior quality! However given the cost of the meal we all had a good chuckle at the experience but unfortunately I will not be rushing back.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

was recommended to try this restaurant in the centre of Guia as the place where chicken piri piri was created by the owner in the 1960s two story building between two streets in Guia spotless and very good service very busy and used be a lot of local people worth a try

Thank Alex and Lorrai... p
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been here since I was a wee girl and I’m well past 40 now () and I arrived in Portugal and my brother reminded me of this restaurant. I’m so excited and now they can accommodate vegetarians - making a vegetarian pasta from scratch! Ordered regular and piri piri chicken.
Omg the best!!! Thank you Ramires as good as I remember xx