- The Italian restaurant. Definitely the best of the three available.
- Sangria. The only good-tasting alcoholic beverage in the complex.
- The pool near the 5th building. If you are looking for silence that's the one you want to go.
- The support. If you have any issues just go to the reception and they'll fix your problem. Our A/C wasn't working and in a matter of minutes somebody was already trying to fix it.
- Internet. It simply doesn't work.
- It can be very crowded and noisy.
- The staff doesn't seem happy working here.
- Worst cocktails ever. They use the cheapest alcohol brands.
- The wine is bad. Bring your own wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Salgados Palm Village Apartments & Suites, at Herdade dos Salgados, is perfect for families with children. With 10 outdoor swimming pools scattered throughout the extensive palm trees gardens, 4 of which exclusively for our youngest guests, be sure to work on your tan or savour cocktail in the pool bar, while the kids play in and out of the water. If you are a beach person, then a short walk on the wooden pathway is enough to cover the distance to the sea. By night time, after dinner at one of our restaurants, relax in the wide balcony of room. All this in the ideal resort for a family vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , HotelsClick, Lastminute, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Salgados Palm Village Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cs Palm Village Hotel Guia
- Salgados Palm Village Apartments & Suites Algarve, Portugal - Guia