We've just come back from a week at the bay. We absolutely loved it and came home thoroughly relaxed! The hotel is spotless and has a modern decor. The food was lovely, lots of variety and very tasty. The staff were possibly the best attribute to the hotel, they were attentive, friendly and bent over backwards to make sure you were happy. Bianca was particularly attentive and helpful. The private beach was lovely meaning that it wasn't over crowded. There were only a few minor things that stopped it getting five stars:
1. The wifi at the hotel was very poor.
2. Breakfast ends at 9.30 which for a holiday is a little early, ten would perhaps be better.
3. You needed a car to see anything as it is in quite a secluded area, obviously this is not the hotels fault!!
4. Finally there was not a lot of evening entertainment, there was a brilliant local Greek singer and musicians that came on out last night though which finished our holiday off perfectly.
Overall if you are looking for a relaxing week by the pool or beach where you are in picturesque surroundings and very well catered for then this is perfect for you. I would definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking its own sandy beach, the hotel is set on spacious grounds and is surrounded by natural gardens. The accommodation is stylishly elegant, bright and comfortable. A mixture of hotel rooms and suites are available. All room types have twin or doublebeds, A/C, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, fridge and hairdryer, each with there own balcony. Suites consist of a bedroom, lounge and tea and coffee making facilities. The friendly service and a quiet atmosphere make the bay hotel an ideal holiday destination for couples, families and elderly.Made up of 9 exclusive buildings all stylish and graceful complimented by elegant, modern interior design, creating an ambience that is fresh and young.100 rooms, reception and lobby lounge, pool bar, buffet restaurant, big screen TV lounge, mini market, pool restaurant for lunch.Swimming pool (adult and children’s), 2 tennis courts, beach volley, gym, massage, jaccuzi, sauna, manicure and pedicure, children’s playground, children’s mini club (4-12 years). Car hire and water sports also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Bay Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Hotel Vasilikos
- The Bay Hotel And Suites
- Bay Hotel Vasilikos
- The Bay Hotel & Suites Vasilikos, Zakynthos, Greece