Thetis Apartments And Studios
Hotel Angelica(Thassos Town (Limenas))
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pegasus(Thassos Town (Limenas))
US$93
US$54
A for Art(Thassos Town (Limenas))
US$132
US$80
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Nisteri Beach Hotel Villa(Thassos Town (Limenas))
US$74
Lido(Thassos Town (Limenas))
US$69
Finikes Studios(Thassos Town (Limenas))
Possidon Hotel(Thassos Town (Limenas))
Villa Eden(Thassos Town (Limenas))
Hotels.com
Hotel Kipos(Thassos Town (Limenas))
  • Pool
Timoleon Hotel(Thassos Town (Limenas))
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstown beachpool areaair conferry portbar snacksgolden beachthe main roadminute walktakes about minsolive grovesour favouriteplenty of sunbedsour week staydropped offtwo weekscar hirebeautiful island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Just back from a week staying in Thetis just on the outskirts of the main town. Our holiday choice was influenced by previous reviews and I'm very happy to say that it lived up to expectation. The appartments are spacious and clean - we even had two balconies with good views to the sea and mountains. The small but adequate pool is great for a cool down and the tables and chairs beneath the olive trees offer a welcome respite from the searing sun whilst sipping ouzo and lemonade and tucking into a greek salad. If you're thinking of hiring a car DON'T - hire a jeep instead. We hired a jeep for two days and had a wild time bumping through mountain tracks to hidden villages as well as finding those hidden coves and beaches around the more rugged coastline. The map they give you is more of an estimate of where you can go, but this is a holiday afterall and adventures are a plenty on this wonderful island. We loved Theologos with its winding narrow streets and stunning views from balconied restaurants. The water taxi from Thassos to Golden Beach was good. For 10E you get a trip along the coastline and about 4 hours on the beach. The water is clear and the bay beautiful even though it can get quite busy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank su w
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed in Thetis a number of times over the last few years, the second time we stayed (after a two year gap), we were welcomed by name! Impressed? I think so. She even remarked that we would be staying in the same room. Staying round the corner at Villa Eden this year as we were too late to book in but we pop round in the day for a couple of beers, a salad and a swim (not necessarily in that order). If we meet Costas or Thetis in the street, it's all handshakes or kisses... it's just a nice friendly place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank ThassosFan
Reviewed 29 June 2013

The apartments are on the outskirts of the main town, in a residential area, near the ferry port. There were extremely clean and the olive gardens around the pool are lovely for shaded seating. It's a level walk to the old harbour, which took about 15 minutes, although there are excellent restaurants near the ferry port. Convenient for the bus station and I'd recommend using the local buses, which were cheap and reliable. A holiday to suit people who want to relax and watch local life going on around them.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms at the back had lovely views over the mountains rather than the pool, which was better if you like sitting on your balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank TullyChester
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have been home from holiday for just over a week and all I can say is.. I wish I was still in the beautiful island of Thassos, staying at the Thetis. Myself, my sister and my mum stayed there for 2 weeks from 2nd June until 16th June and had one of the best holidays we have had for a long time!!!

The journey from Kavala airport to Thassos is so easy and stress free and the Thetis appartments are wonderful. Basic but clean, comfortable, out of the way but easy to get to Thassos town (5 min slow walk!) - we loved it!!!!

The family are wonderful! They cannot do enough for you and are such a happy, hard working and lovely family. I would love to go again next year but I have heard rumours Thomson are not going to go to the Thetis in 2014. To Thomson I say ....STUDIDITY!!! The amount of returners we meet was unbelieveable! If Thomson do not resign I think they will find holiday makers going independent to Thassos and the Thetis - I know I will!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for 3 beds when you book if you are 3 women or men traveling together. When we got there we were given a room with a double bed and a single. We quickly pointed out this was not suitable and moved to room 106 at the back that had 3 single beds, was lovelt and spacious and had a gorg view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Rachel H
Reviewed 11 June 2013

A lovely stay at theThetis ,clean comfortable good snacks and drinks at reasonable cost.Thetis the owner and her two sonsSotiris and Yannis were great .Would'nt hesitate to stay there again.A comfortable walk into town, and a 5 euro taxi back at night if too tired to walk back.

Room Tip: Room 120 a family room on the corner of second floor excellent views.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family