“Traditional taverna”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Found off the main road this pleasant taverna offers nice food served by a lovely Greek family. The waitress was very polite , replacing a drink free of charge when it was accidentally knocked over and recommending dishes on the menu that was freshly cooked by her mom. If you want a traditional Greek meal away from the hustle of the main bars Pigi is worth a visit.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We ate here four evenings during our two week stay on Thassos. The location, in a town square, seemed to typify "al fresco" eating in Greece. The service and the food were always excellent and we will definitely dine there again on our next visit to Thassos.

1  Thank PeterandJackie639
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Unlike previous reviewers we found little to fault when we dined here twice during our stay on the island. It clearly depends on one's food choice and sticking to those items on the menu which must be freshly prepared certainly pays dividends. The service was attentive and gracious (Katerina is a delight) and the old style charm was infectious.
Pigi's has been open now for 34 years and still thrives - a track record to be proud of!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Slow service with medium food.I eat souvlaki but it was frozen and bad cooked.Many foods was frozen.I didnt like this restaraunt.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I went with my friends in this restaurant. The food was frozen and service was so slow.I lost my time and my money there.As i said poor choice.