See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The hotel is one of the best we have stayed at. Perfect, central location. Great view in comfortable well designed rooms. Variety of quality food. The hosts were very hospitable and helpful. I am glad that we spent our holiday here.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017

It is very good located,wright in the center of the action,very well designed and one of the best breakfast in town.The staff is very helpfull and the owner(very nice lady) is there every day.
I stayed here 3 times and every time was perfect.
Good value for money,Defenitly come back.

Room tip: Best location,very good staff.
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I recommend that hotel to all the family if they come to thassos very clean rooms managing with very friendly family I know them well because I did work for them years ago , breakfast is very good and tasty , the hotel in central area close to the beach and harbor and Restaurants in this area .

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2016

The hotel is right on the port strip, so it is in a very good location. There are several restaurants very near. The breakfast was well done. The room was clean. The beds were a bit hard. We stayed two nights, and the staff came in and cleaned the room between. My major fault with this hotel was the noise level. I could hear everything from inside the hotel in our room. Another guest had their room door open until 11:30pm, and I could hear the entire conversation while trying to sleep.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

It is at the center of the island and you can reach ferry by walk from hotel. You don't need to have a carn. It is clean, nice and if you are at the front side you have a very beautiful scenery. Good place to stay!

Room tip: Try to find a room that at the front side for beautiful scenery.