All reviews lovely accommodation old harbour pool area the owner garden thassos limenas town
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay here. Even before we arrived the help in preparing our stay was really nice, as we were travelling with a baby and they took the time and effort to ensure we had a cot and the room furniture moved so it could fit just right. Everything is fresh, modern and extremely well kept- and this includes the pool. The garden was very nice, everything peaceful, good breakfast and excellent services. The family managing the place is very nice and discreet- you can truly enjoy a magic stay here. We loved the pool, very clean and perfect for a good swim (nice automatic pool cleaning device).
Overall it was a very good vacation, perfect to go with a baby and enjoy peace and quiet.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna_sst
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Clean, spacious and pleasantly furnished studios and apartments set in an ideal location about 7-8 minutes walk to the ferry port and about 15-20 minutes walk to the main centre of Thasos town and old harbour. Although situated on a junction of one of the roads out of Thasos town it enjoys a private and well screened pool area with sun beds and cafe/bar, perfect for peaceful, relaxing sunbathing etc.Our studio was cleaned daily and had anti-mosquito screens and kettle although there were no other cooking facilities. All very comfortable and the owners made us feel very welcome and were really helpful. Excellent accommodation for a stay in Thasos town.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

When you have the name "luxury villa fotini" you create an image. Well, the way I was treated by the staff ruined it.
First only 1 person was talking average english and he wasn't there all the time. We didn't have hot water for 5 days and every time we wanted to tell them they weren't in the reception, the person there didn't understand English and when we finally got one staff member to check the water she said is normal and she doesn't understand because she showers in the morning and she has hot water... The weather was not on our side either so eventually my bf got very sick. In the room was cold, the airconditioner didn't work, only on cold.
We were told that the reception is open 24/7... Ha! NOT in the" siesta time" and same for the bar at the pool.
When I asked for laundry service they said it is 5 euro, but at the end they asked for 10.
The cherry on top was the last day. We were told the night before that we can leave our luggages at the reception, but in the morning we were surprised to see that we needed to leave them outside, in front of the reception, right next to the entrance. I was trying to explain to this non-speaking English woman that I can't leave my belongings there. I got screaming back. I took my valuables out and walked out with them in the city...
Never again...

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoZ i
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Great place! Peaceful pool area, even though the hotel is located next to bigger roads and harbour. Pretty and modern decoration. Large breakfast is served to the table. Nice staff. I would recommend if you're travelling to Thassos.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

When Arrived at villa fotini we were amazed to see a beautiful small hotel with an amazing garden and a gorgeous pool bar!!!
It got even better when we saw our room! Spacious beautifully and luxurious decorated!!the breakfast was equally satisfied!!
Overall we had a great experience and for sure we recommend villa fotini as one of the best choices!!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple