All reviews huge terrace beaches bathroom owner location thassos
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very good location. Pleasent service and comfortable rooms and beds. The kids liked it very much too. The help and advices from the host related to the places we plan to visit were very valuable. I recommend the place to everyone!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We loved it here! It is probably the most modern looking house in Limenas and it is absolutely stunning. It is beach front and 5 min walk from the ferry port and about 1 km from centre of Limenas. As we were approaching with the ferry we could see the 'white house' ( as i dubbed it) clearly from a far distance

We had the superior apartment which is on the back if the building ( not directly facing the sea but there is still a view and amazing mountain view) and is a whole floor of living space, kitchen, two rooms and bathroom.
It also has an amazing huge terrace and private entrance.

The owner was amazing and helpful in any way she could.

As a reviewer before me said I almost don't want write about this place because I do not want people to know because I want this place all to myself :).
Close by beaches (driving) are Nisteri, Glyfada, La Scala, Makryammos and more!!

One thing to consider is there is no AC in the rooms so you have to keep the bedroom doors open to get the cool air which is a privacy issue for me.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank thepurplethorn
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Everything is perfect, the house, the location, the owners. I almost don't want to write about Mythodea because I'm afraid to find it occupied when I will want to return. And above of all is very cheap.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Perfect location. very close to ferry exit. Walking distance to limenas city centre & restaurants.

Nice modern architecture. White stone of Thasos is widely used in exteriors. Interior is spacious for family stay. However, Landlord should find a solution to the smell problem/proper vantilation of the bathroom. You need to make a solution among the noise of vantilator or smell.

Having beach in the front is good for the views but not that attractive for swimming compared to other several beaches of Thasos island.

Date of stay: July 2014