Lido is in Thasos town 5 mins from the beach and 2 mins from the town centre. It's on a quiet road but we were at the back anyway so no noise problems. Good breakfast with lots of choice including cereal, sausages, boiled eggs etc, Very small pool and nice gardens where you can sit and read. We normally go self catering but glad we chose this hotel. Room was clean and had a proper bathroom with shower with full enclosure and door which is unusual in Greece. Air con worked well and safe big enough for iPad in the room. Wireless available but poor signal in room. Had to go into reception to use iPad.
Restaurants in Thassos are very good value with a good meal for 4 including starters and a litre of wine costing around 50 euros.
Would recommend this hotel ad will probably go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LIDO HOTEL constitutes a space of high aesthetics and architecture, where the flawless structured service meets discreet luxury, combining the comforts of an ultramodern city hotel with an enchanting setting of the greenest pinewood of northern Greece. Our recently refurbished hotel is a modern and beautifully shaped hotel - with spacious & comfortable apartments, giving in same effort in the aesthetics as in the luxury aspect of its architecture design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Hotel Thassos Town (Limenas)
- Lido Thassos Town (Limenas), Greece - Thasos