So, as the rest of the reviewers here, i was also very pleased with the hotel. Panos, a great guy, helpful, ready to give you directions and advice or just to make conversation. You can find out a great deal of things about the island from him.
The rooms look good and most important, clean. A bit small, but i am talking about the standard, i guess the junior is bigger.
The pool is also small, but it looks nice facing the garden, a good place to drink your coffee in the morning.
The most important is the location of Lido. It's in the center of Limenas, near the port, ferry and all the tavernas, but not on the same street so it's a bit more quiet for a good night sleep.
Also, at the beging of may, being a little cold in the night time, the heating was working inside so it's a big plus rather than to use the a/c for heat only when inside.
So from my point of view, it's a very good option price/service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LIDO HOTEL constitutes a space of high aesthetics and architecture, where the flawless structured service meets discreet luxury, combining the comforts of an ultramodern city hotel with an enchanting setting of the greenest pinewood of northern Greece. Our recently refurbished hotel is a modern and beautifully shaped hotel - with spacious & comfortable apartments, giving in same effort in the aesthetics as in the luxury aspect of its architecture design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Hotel Thassos Town (Limenas)
- Lido Thassos Town (Limenas), Greece - Thasos