“Good Traditional Taverna”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Good restaurant, right on the port, had good view of a fifework display in Kusadasi the night we were in. Wide choice of food, quick service, friendly staff and resonably priced.

1  Thank billandben99

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

We have visited Kokkari many times over the last 7 years, but never eaten at this taverna, until our last visit. Well I wish we has before, the service was friendly (my wife was given a blanket to put around herself, as it was cold) and the food was excellent. Please make sure you try the taramasalata, I'm sure it is homemade as it like nothing I have had before, wonderfully creamy and tasty. The chef can be seen cooking in the kitchen behind a glass window, which I think is a great idea.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I won't detail our meals. Everything we had was lovely on the several occasions we revisited this welcoming and efficient restaurant. One night was music night where there was excellent live music throughout the evening. Look out for the chef on his "breathers " from the kitchen, a face full of character! We first visited this establishment in 1986 when Samos was considerably different. My photo is from that original holiday.

3  Thank JGW225
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Very good food and You are sitting directly on the harbour.
Try the best fish in town - the sole fish we love very much

3  Thank cpt0709danmark
Reviewed 26 May 2013

location on harbour front,great views.food always freshley cooked and hot.true greek food.nothing to much trouble,briliant service and what agreat team there ,the waiters were polite and frendly.we will be back agian in sept to the best taverner in kokkari.

1  Thank Alan S