Hotel Ilyssion
Olive Garden Hotel(Lardos)(Great Value!)
US$93
Lindian Village(Lardos)
US$263
US$251
Hotels.com
Bel Mare Hotel(Lardos)(Great Value!)
US$582
Cosmos Maris(Lardos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewssea viewkaraoke nighttravel companythis family run hotelfeta cheeserhodes townreturn in the futuregreek nightrelaxing holidaybus stopevery mealpoolstennis
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Just returned from a week at this hotel. Hotel layout was great, literally on the beach and the views were fantastic. Staff were great, would go out of their way to help you and made us feel welcome. Hotel was an hour and a half from Rhodes but did have a direct bus stop to many places including Rhodes right outside. There were two downsides to me the main one being the food. I understand that you get what you pay for but the food was vile. No variation, sloppy and tasteless. We were all inclusive but we paid for lunch in the pool bar as it was that bad. If you are a fussy eater- do not stay here or do not go all inc. the other main gripe was the all inclusive drinks stopped at 10.45pm and didn't start until 12 lunchtime the next day. A shame about the food as it could make this hotel fantastic with better food. Views incredible, staff helpful and friendly, room was all we needed and did have a big balcony.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anniewink
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Myself & my husband have just returned from a fantastic week away at the llyssion....Please please ignore all the bad reviews this place is heaven on earth...the hotel is very well presented & very very clean & the family plus the few staff that run the hotel are extremely helpful & very friendly..there was always food choices for everyone & it certainly lives upto it's 3 stars..after going to Las Vegas last year & also returning there in September we do like our little luxuries & I can honestly say we will defiantly be returning to this little hidden gem The llyssion..

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room you certainly won't be disappointed
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Evasons
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from 2 weeks at the llyssion wonderful time strongly suggest you take no notice of such bad reports we were concerned with reading some bad reports but when we arrived wonderful owners and all staff were very friendly and helpful food was good never went hungry everybody's taste and expectations are different I guess the hotel is not for everyone we had a great time and are going back next year many thanks to the lovely friends and the owners who made are stay a special one michelle and pete Bristol

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I'll start off by saying that usually I am not too fussy with hotels and I was aware I selected a 3* hotel so my expectations weren't sky high. I'm also not the type of person who likes to moan. But this hotel, unfortunately, was a big disappointment. I'll start with some positives though:
1) We had a lovely view from our balcony. The location was stunning and the hotel is situated literally on the beach (a very small one, but it still counts!)
2) The rooms were pretty much what I’d expect from a 3* hotel in Greece – far from luxurious, but OK - we got what we paid for. So no surprise there.
3) Most members of staff were friendly and helpful, especially the girls taking drink orders at meal times.
4) The hotel is ideally situated for Lindos (a short bus journey) and getting to Rhodes was not much of a problem (an hour on the bus).

Now moving on to the negative points:
1) The food was truly AWFUL. I did not expect a fancy restaurant, but the selection was very disappointing and the quality was poor. If the hotel wasn’t in the middle of nowhere, I’d happily pay for dinners elsewhere, even though I had paid for the all-inclusive package.
2) Being on an island, I was looking forward to fresh fruit and veg. You can imagine my disappointment when I realised that the most impressive pieces of fruit I saw were made of plastic and scattered around the dining room (apparently for decoration)!
3) The all-inclusive drink list was VERY limited.
4) The cleaning staff didn’t even bother to clean our room in the last 2 days of our stay.

I've tried to be fair in my review by pointing out some positive aspects of my stay, but all in all, I would never go back to this hotel and wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank MeganW1
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We went here after reading some poor reviews,however we found it to be a very relaxing and enjoyable break. The staff are excellent and very helpful.
The rooms are basic but are you going on holiday for a room.
The food could be maybe varied a little more but it was fine, remember you are not in Britain
We had a great time and it really is in an excellent area if you want a relaxing holiday.
Sitting looking out onto the sea at any time of day was a magical feeling.
We will go back as we met some very nice people on holiday and as we have said the staff are very ,very good

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple