“Good fun”

Ranked #10 of 15 things to do in Lardos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had never done karting before, but my teenage sons had: was able to beat them by the last race. Helmets provided and simple instructions to get us going, and waved instruction to slow on a corner! My sons preferred it to the more health & safety karting back at home. Good fun time at a reasonable price.

All reviews
"mins"
"suck"
"rhodes"

Reviewed 11 October 2013

If you visit the area make time to have a go on the Lardos Go-karts it is such fun for both young and old and will be a real memory of your holiday

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great fun for groups. It's always nice to forget about health and safety for a while (helmets optional) and have a good race for 20 minutes.

1  Thank Laura I
Reviewed 18 August 2013

A real warm welcome from George (Lardos Mayor!) and his son, Solon. - Happy to let me 8 year old drive his own cart and my 4 year old sit on my knee! they loved it - brilliant - George and Solon became an attraction in their own right!

1  Thank Rory B