“Brilliant track and friendly staff”
Review of Lardons Go-karts

Ranked #10 of 15 things to do in Lardos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 29 July 2014

W have been here before and took our son for his 12th Birthday. He had a fab time. Make sure you were longish shorts so you don't stick to the seats!!!

1  Thank Nb7775

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

It was so much fun here although too hot to do in the day as we went in the evening at about 10pm and I was still so hot! So much fun very friendly staff. I think it was £25 euro for 20 minutes and you have a break in between and then you can have another go! Really good fun

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had never done karting before, but my teenage sons had: was able to beat them by the last race. Helmets provided and simple instructions to get us going, and waved instruction to slow on a corner! My sons preferred it to the more health & safety karting back at home. Good fun time at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

If you visit the area make time to have a go on the Lardos Go-karts it is such fun for both young and old and will be a real memory of your holiday

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great fun for groups. It's always nice to forget about health and safety for a while (helmets optional) and have a good race for 20 minutes.

1  Thank Laura I