“A Noisy Corner to Eat”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Bradford, United Kingdom
“A Noisy Corner to Eat”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We tried this restaurant one evening in September. There was plenty of food on the plate, too much in fact. It was good home cooked food, but the position of the restaurant was not the best. It is on a corner, where all the cars and buses come round, the kids play on their bikes and it was the noisiest place we have eaten. It was a shame as the atmosphere over-ruled the food.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Betty-janey

• Greek first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Relaxing atmosphere and quality food.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We had two very good meals here during our holiday in Lardos. We initially came here because the recommended restaurants (by reps and taxi drivers who I presume get a freebee) were crowded and I like some space when I am eating.
We chose El Greco because the tables were not crowded together like we had noted in other restaurants.
We had a taramasalta starter, this was served with pitta bread which was warm and delicious, some restaurants charge extra for bread or pitta.
The main courses took quite a while to be served but worth waiting for. A local Greek lady who was eating with friends, told me the squid is delicious at El Greco.
I believe this restaurant has been taken over by the new owners fairly recently, so I guess it will take a time to build up a good reputation.

• Visited August 2013