We arrived on honeymoon at 21:15 01-08-2012 and stayed 10 nights in the Ottoman suites.
Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly staff member from guest relations who showed us to and around our suite. She mentioned that she thought we'd be peckish and as we had arrived a little late to be able to make the buffet (we were part of the pear club - all inclusive) so she had taken the liberty of organising a plate of cold meats, cheeses and dried fruit - which was delicious and just enough. As it was our honeymoon there was a bottle of champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries also awaiting us in the room.
Our hoilday was wonderful from start to finish. We found the staff to be attentive and friendly without being intrusive. Everyone: from Zoe (guest relations) to Caitilin & Visilis (Kohilo restaurant by day and Mr. Danton & Basil by night) Denisa in the buffet restaurant and Claire in the bar. They were all incredibly hardworking, nothing seemed too much trouble and they always had a smile for us.
All areas of the hotel were kept pristine at all times. The way the hotel has been designed like a greek village with stunning foliage and flora makes for an increibly relaxed but luxurious atmosphere.
The food was delicious no matter which restaurant we ate in. Menu's are full of choice and cater for every taste.
The only drawback was the unavailabilty of an iron to your room. The choice was not there but yet we had to pay to have items ironed.
Thank you Lindian Village for a honeymoon to remember!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos