We recently had a weeks stay on Half board..Potentially it's a beautiful Hotel. BUT ..
Our room although very comfortable had a Shower which poured water onto the floor. The taps on the hand basin were so loose that we only used them really carefully. The bath towels were very small and looked like they had seen better days.
The Pool area was a nightmare. Very loud disco music blasted out all the time. We complained to both staff and management on numerous occasions to no avail. The pool area for the week we were there was frequently deserted and on speaking to other guests the music was a big factor in driving them away!
The beach loungers/pool loungers were in a poor state of repair. Many were broken and the pads were dirty.
The food in the main restaurant was the usual Buffet which due to lack of variety became very repetitive. On speaking to a member of staff as to why we had Pork 3 days in a row the comment back to us was we only cook it!
We enjoyed our stay but would not return as we feel it does not deliver what it should.
5 star should mean 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos