Our Ratings after 10 beautiful and sunny days:
The following Features are really deserving 5-Stars:
The surrounding area is a most wonderful and very large park with a great amount of beautiful flowers, trees, rivers, ponds, etc.
The large and clean pools, including the pool bar (very friendly personnel and excellent food).
The clean and very large Beach, comfortable deckchairs and efficient sunshades with a lot of space and privacy between each deckchair.
The Speciality Gourmet Restaurants: the "Basil" (Greek specialities and live Music!), the "Astroscopus" (Fish and Sea Food - splendid view to the pools and sea!) - we haven't tried the "Mr. Danton" (Thai Food).
The large "La Piazza": excellent atmosphere for a chillout with nearly every day Live-Music.
We would especially mention the excellent Service of the following two young ladies, working in the main Restaurant "Almantes": JUSTE from Lithuania, extremely friendly and helpful, serving breakfast, dinner and afterwards at the Piazza-Bar (she's even able to serve "White coffee"!). A daily chat with her is most agreable. HENRIETTA, also from Lithuania, she is the Usherette. Always smiling, attractive and with a perfect hairstyle! Thanks to her we've been treated as VIPs!
Also a remarkable Person is Mrs. SOFIA MAILLI (Sales Mgr.), very friendly, helpful and most attractive appearance.
Only 3-Stars worth are:
We stayed in a room of the category "Mediterraneo". These rooms do not correspond to a 5-Stars-Hotel and the bathrooms, especially the shower, the files, the washbasins and the fittings need an urgent renovation. On the other side we appreciated in the bedroom the quality of the matelasses
The Food Quality (evening buffets) in the main Restaurant "Almantes" does not correspond to a 5-Stars-Hotel (exception: the live-cooking at the separate Counter!).
The following has absolutely nothing to do with rating-stars - it's pure nature - but justifies the following remark: the Beach is rather rough with pebbles, gravel and stones and a rather coarse sand. Walking along the beach is therefore not so pleasant and rubber beachshoes are most recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos